06 July 2007

~ Excelsios - The Prelude - Oh oh... [Erm, round two, anyone?] ~

[Currently on at the moment: 'Don't Go' ~ Yazoo. (Known as Yaz in this end of the Pond. Yes, they're Brits.)]

Well, it's a new beginning, don't you think?

As my previous blog, for some stupid reason, could not be updated properly, I started a new one: this one. And, I aptly titled it as You. Are. Not. Ready.

No, seriously, you think you've got me figured out. Uhm... nope. Unless you're my boyfriend, and he knows damn well how surprising I can get. Spontaniety = love.

In the meantime, I guess you can say I've been busy. Some guy tempted me to cheat on said boyfriend. Erm, that's a big no-no. And he [the 'some guy'] even said, 'Come on, you can trust me...'

*ahem* News flash. Don't think I'll be trusting you ever again, if you're reading this.

As for boyfriend, yeah, he knows about that incident. And I know damn well I don't ever plan to cheat on him, ever. Last night nearly costed my sanity, my pride, and my self-respect--which I highly value on, big time.

Meanwhile, tomorrow will be a bit of a sad day in the Small-Town Order: the boyfriend's leaving for home. And home is... erm...

...uh, Mike, how far is Lakeland from DeLand again?? *very, very clueless*

Anywho, so he's leaving for home tomorrow. And then two months right after [on his blessed birthday, no less!!] it's Scotland-bound for a semester. [Eeee!!! Scotland!!! Lucky duck!!! (And yes, the 'duck' was intentional!! *LOL*) Don't forget to write... obviously...]

[Currently on at the moment: 'People are People' ~ Depeche Mode. (Yup, more Brits.)]

So, what's for a girl like me to do, with the starting-over of the Chronicles and with the recent hoo-haw of the past night with the upcoming madness of tomorrow? Well, what else!? Turn up some 80's retro!! And trust me on this, I have PLENTY OF to last me the entire weekend too.

However, I will say this: While inside I'm sure I'll hurt occassionally, and while I'm bound to stare at his picture for almost every single day for the next, uhm... *counts on her fingers* ...6 months [6 months!? *jawdrop* w.t.f.h.!? january '08 better hurry up!!], and while I'm going to miss him 'til Kingdom Come, I am so happy for him... I really am.

I've got friends in Scotland who'll probably help look out after the lad. And yes, I do mean the Scottish Order of the Vikings [massive New Order fans!]. They know how to take care of a new fan of the Order. [Gary, better take care of Mike, or I'm cussin' you out like you have no idea. *LOL*]

But, most importantly of the moment, I guess, hell, I guess I'll miss being with him the most. Just hanging out at my apartment or his dorm, doing next to nothing except for being with each other. Simple stuff like that. Pure bliss.

I love him. And it's a good feeling to know he loves me too.



...yes Mike, I'm bragging. And if I don't say it, I'm gonna shout it! Trust me, it will come out of me eventually! What better place than here?

So, there you have it. First blogpost of the new Blog! Hope you all have yourselves some fun here. I'll try to be interactive. I promise!

Welcome to Excelsios. Let the [new] random thoughts begin...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me