11 July 2007

Chapter 6: Cancer = chaos. [Tony Wilson vs. Cancer, round 2.]

[Currently playing: 'Every Day is Halloween' by Ministry.]

We all thought Tony Wilson beat the Helen of Troy out of cancer the first time, right?

From NOOL [New Order Online]--

--http://neworderonline.com/Forums/MessageList.aspx?ThreadID=36269 [Tony vs. Cancer, Round 1.]

...well, I for one know that I'm wrong about it. Don't believe me?

--http://neworderonline.com/Forums/MessageList.aspx?ThreadID=38447 [Tony vs. Cancer, Round 2.]

And from all recent accounts, he's taken a turn for the worst. *sighs and shakes her head*

So, what are my personal thoughts on this? To start, the bastards at the NHS. I mean, what the hell!?

That, fellow Excelsios readers, is a shame and, to some degree somehow, a crime against humanity. To quote the great Morrissey in the Smiths song 'The Headmaster Ritual', 'Spineless bastards all!' To which I add an 'Amen!!' to that. Well said there, Mozz.

It truly is a blessing, however, that Tony's got good friends to pay for the treatments. [Read the article, get enlightened.]

As for the disease, cancer is a bitch. I won't lie.

Cancer took my great-grandmother. It took my friend Terri, who beat it once but succumbed to it the second time. It can get at anyone. Hell, it could get at either one of us too!

I pray that Tony gets through this. The world needs him. And I pray that we find a cure for cancer. And may it happen soon. + Amen.

Until the next round, Cheers. XOXOXO Mike, Crush.

R.I.P. Ana-Julia Villar [Great-Grandmother] - 10 April 1983
R.I.P. Terri Bordeleau [dear friend and cancer warrior]

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me