15 July 2007

Chapter 11: ...am I wrong? [A new case of heartache.]

[Currently playing: (see last Chapter for song of the moment).]

So, I guess I did get to hear from Mike this week [I noted that last Chapter], but that's just adding to the pain. You can say that, I'm humble enough to say, I miss him.

A lot.

I've only heard from him once this week. I mean, I know he's alright but, I just wonder... I just wonder if he even misses me. He didn't note any exact emotion, really. It makes me wonder.

In my heart there's great longing, and great fear.

At this point I am not sure how he's feeling about me, if he even feels the same. It kinda nerve-wrecks a gal like me, y'know? I mean, this is different from me and Pouncer!!

That and, with the onslaught of wanna-be potential suitors trying to tempt me to cheat, this isn't going to be as fun a summer as I had thought. Hell, if any man should dare try to steal me away from Mike, so help me God.

I want to stay with him. Good Lord knows I love him more than my poetry can put it. But, the fear in my heart is greater than the love that's there. Fear that... well...

just the stupid fear that he would rather forget me for the summer.

I don't know. I mean, he's alright. He's with his family. He'll be just fine.

Problem is, what of me?

I should be excited for the Morrissey concert tonight. At the moment, it's just not happening.

[I mean, I'm going. But right now my heart just hurts.]

Until the next round, Cheers. XOXOXO Mike, Crush.

~ [me]

Oh and, to follow up on something, Barb's got me coming in to work at 9 tomorrow so I can get some sleep after the concert. She's given me Tuesday off. Now, what the fuck is that all about!?

If anyone has any ideas for Monday night and wouldn't mind taking me out, call me. Please.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me