09 July 2007

~ Chapter 3: ...okay, where was I? [Oh yeah, back to this week!] ~

Currently on: 'Say Hello to the Angels' by [again] Interpol.

Alright, I've recovered from emo-fit. Now, where was I?

Oh yeah, this week. Today. JoAnne [my fave opening manager] is on vacation for this week and next week--she's in Pennsylvania. I miss her already!! She was always just uber-coolness. She's turning the big 5-0 on Sunday. [Ironically, it's also... well, I'll get to Sunday upcoming. Gimme a moment.]

Tomorrow and Wednesday--> More work. *LOL* Possibly more drama, and more blogging. Hee.

Thursday--> Sleeping the fudge in! More sleep for me!! Gives me a good reason to stay up late Wednesday night, no?

Friday--> The usual routine. Get up. Work. Blog. Go to Temple for Friday services. Go home. Go to sleep.

Saturday--> Jersey Saturdays!! It'll be Hatter Day for me, as I'll be wearing my Stetson jersey and cap with mucho pride, yo! [Hey, when both your best friend AND your boyfriend are Hatters--best friend being an alum!!--you gotta show some love!]

Sunday--> Quite a bit going on. Time for this analyzing...

1] It's JoAnne's Birthday. It's also coworker Erica's Birthday.

2] It's Ian Curtis' Birthday. IAN CURTIS DAY '07!! WOOHOO!!

...which leads to the big celebration of the week...

3] The Morrissey concert in Orlando!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

So far, the following from the entire StarKnight Entourage is going [I'll use codenames]...

--Me [w00t!]
--Chaos-1 [he's tagging along with me--he's driving!!]
--Echo [maybe]
--Tetra ['damn str8!']
--Yuki [...actually, haven't heard from 'im, yet]
--Sora [...actually, he didn't know Mozz was coming!! oy...]

So, with that interesting line-up, it might be just me, Chaos, and Tetra. StarKnight meet-up, anyone?

And FINALLY [whew!], thoughts on the summer so far.

I think that this has to be, in spite of some unlikely surprises [Mike, you can name a few, but we won't go there!!], the best summer ever. I mean, I've made some new friends. I have the most unexpectedly AWESOME boyfriend, ever. I've had a few scrapes, as well as a few really good memories. Two concerts [one of them coming up on Sunday!], a boyfriend, best friends and new friends. Oh, and catching up on old friends and family.

This promises to be a good summer, all in all.

Until the next round, Cheers!! Mike, Crush!! XOXOXO

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me