21 July 2007

Chapter 18: Beauty even in sadness. [A slightly nice turn of the tables.]

[Song of the day: Love Will Tear Us Apart (The String Quartet Tribute to New Order and Joy Division) (from the blog 'A Best Truth').]

Today... was actually different.

[Actually, it started with last night.]

Last night I went to the Tropical Nights festival in Downtown DeLand. The only exactly good highlight for me was that Steve from the local music store had FOUR [you read proper--F-O-U-R!!!!] New Order treats for me--

The String Quartet Tribute to New Order and Joy Division [Which I'm listening to right now--best classical music, end of!!]
New Order: The Peel Sessions [Best version of 'We All Stand', EVER!!]
Get Ready [It has that song 'Someone Like You', which I absolutely LOVE!]
Low-Life [Yep, the 1985 classic album by the Order!]

So yeah, I've been listening to the String Quartet stuff all day today. All in all, it's a nice way to tell the world to go away. [Unless you're my boyfriend, then in that case bug me all you want!! *LOL*] I guess you can say it was worth it.

That's all for now. I think I'm just gonna head to my apartment and do next to nothing... which, with the exception of last night, has been what I've been doing for the past couple of days when I'm not at the nearest computer.

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me