18 July 2007

Chapter 14: Life is a dead-end street. [And don't I know it!]

[Currently on: 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' by Joy Division.]

I guess I really wouldn't know what to blog about anymore, since, erm, I can't post about a certain someone on here as of this evening. Or something like that.

[Sunshine, shut. The. Fuck. Up. On. That. NOW.]

Unfortunately, if I were to end up blogging about my job, which might as well be my life AND my grave, then it's just as well. It's just that, I don't like talking about my job very much. And, I guess you can say I do have a life. It's just that, with damn near everybody out of town [and not just my Indie-Bar entourage!!], and the fact that the car's dead, well...

yeah, it's safe to say that, really, I have no life.

I don't know. I guess I just live life in stupid monotony until the day I die. No one reads this blog [okay, maybe one or two. maybe.], and nothing ever really changes in this life. Life's been boring really since Sunday night. The only thing I could talk about is my newly redone blue hair, but...

well, fucking hell. Who wants to read about blue hair? O_o Not sure if the boyfriend does. And definitely not sure if Pouncer does!!

At this point, I guess the only thing worth blogging about is this Friday. The annual Tropical Nights festival in Downtown DeLand. Except, I missed out on last year's--I was out of town, I think. I guess I could go to that. It looks like fun. I don't know.

I mean, I have no one to go hang out with. I might as well go by myself. Nothing new, right? And it'll probably be the same as last year or the year before or whenever it was the last time I went to that festival.

[That counts as infamous last words, right?]

So at this point, not sure about what to do for this weekend. I think I'll just stay home, not do anything [except hang out at the Underground and maybe make a new mix...? I don't know], catch up on sleep, and go to Church on Sunday morning. Sounds like another ordinairy weekend, right? Probably sounds like someone else's weekend somewhere in the world too.







...fucking hell. I seriously need to get a life.

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me