29 July 2007

Chapter 26: Oh oh... [So the NOOLers found me. Now here's what I have to say about it...]

[Currently playing: 'Lights Go Out' by Client.]

Well... heheheh... I got found out. Particularly about this blog! And especially Chapter 21 [that blogpost about the Premier League... yeah, remember that one? where i was also like, GO MANC CITY!!?... yeah, THAT one]. So, where exactly DID I get found out at?

Of all places, HERE!!!

[Actually, a fellow NOOLer gave me the heads-up about it. To that person--you know who you are--thanks. ]

Alright, so once again I get into a dose of misunderstanding. But hey, it's my blog. These words are mine. And sometimes I say things that, not surprisingly, people aren't going to agree with. So yeah, I have a strange way with words--and in fact, sometimes I have to eat some words!!

But hey, there are very few things I regret. And for the most part, my words are something I don't regret!!

So, to the nice, madcap online community that is NOOL, those of you glimpsing into my strange world, welcome to the Excelsios Underground. Just don't go into the asylum--oh wait, there isn't any. This place is an asylum in itself!!



Otherwise, another madcap week at work tomorrow. Oh, and I have a new phone now. Finally got the upgrade taken care of. Phone has a camera. I love it.

Evidence:



Yup, that was me. And that pic was taken last night!! [Yeah, apartment doesn't have a lot of light, but it makes for a pretty picture.]

Until the next round, Cheers!! XOXOXO

And a shout-out to the NOOLers who look at this and think I've lost me fookin' mind. Don't worry. There's a place in the Underground for you wacky lot.

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me