28 July 2007

Chapter 25: Okay, this is NOT going well... [Quick blogpost.]

[Currently on: the album 'Low-Life' by New Order - track 3: 'This Time of Night.']

Alright folks, this is a quick little update.

I basically slept the afternoon/night away yesterday after returning home dead tired so if anyone of you was trying to get a hold of me or something, and I didn't get to you, whoops. My bad. I was just worn out, dead tired, and so on and so forth. It's not you, it's me. This week's been probably as bad as last week.

Today [Jersey day at work], only 4 people wore sports-team stuff [me, store manager, and coworkers Lana and Steph]. Funny thing is, it was all Gators. So guess who dominated this week's Jersey day. *LOL*

And finally, today, for some funky reason I couldn't get any service on my phone. At all. So I'm heading over to where I got my phone [I'm due for an upgrade anyway!!], so I can figure out what the heck's up. The pathetic bit is that, I gotta use the public transport, as I can't get a hold of anyone at the moment. And of course the car's dead too. Plus, outside it's HELL, weather-wise that is.

This could get very ugly, very fast.

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me