13 July 2007

Chapter 10: With my luck, I should be shot! [F@$# Friday the 13th!!]

[Currently playing--for the 214th time--'Am I Wrong?' ~ Love Spit Love.]

Today is one of those days that I just absolutely hate. And with good reason.

It's Friday the 13th. Again. No wonder I've had a 98% horrible day!! :-(

Today I got bitched at, unnecessarily. Found out we have a big inspection on Monday [that's the day I requested off to recover from the Morrissey concert Sunday night... if she puts me to work on Monday I'll be worse than screwed--who cares if it's Payday!?], so it's cleaning time for everybody. Got slammed for nearly the entire shift with customers, so I was lucky I got anything done this morning as far as morning chores were concerned. Barb yelled at me over something that she assumed I was doing but wasn't. Broke until Monday, and all I have in the fridge now are philly chessesteak breadsticks that Myshel gave me. All in all, the whole day in general, well, it just sucked.

Except for the fact that I heard from my friend Margaret from Canada, and that I got an e-mail from Mike. That and Pouncer staying over at my apartment for the weekend, he's got a drill.

Otherwise, I really hated today. I really should've called in. *sigh*

Guess that's all for now. Temple service chow-down in half an hour, and service at 7. I'm pressed for time.

That and, not sure if anyone actually reads this stuff. Ah well. :-\

Until the next round, Cheers. XOXOXO Mike, Crush.

~ Jenn

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me