18 July 2007

Chapter 13: ...wait, where'd the original post go? [And what's with this random crap??]

[Currently on: 'Lost' by Morrissey.]

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the original blogpost as been, erm, deleted somewhat. Here's a random blogpost to replace it. I guess.

*sigh*

From the NewOrderOnline.com blog, 20 May 2007--

~ Currently listening to 'Mesh'. ...no, not 'Cries & Whispers' which got labled 'Mesh' on Substance '87. I mean the actual song 'Mesh'!!

Alrighty gang, I guess I'm in a random mood tonight. Hmm... where to begin...

I updated my NOOL profile. Yeah, I added some odd stuff too. Updated the freckin' favorite songs too. I think I'll confuse the hell out of someone or another. Oy vey...

At long last... I heard the actual original 'Confusion'. Yeah, the version from 1983. And I love it a million times better than the 1987 reworking for Substance '87. How many times have I heard 'Confusion 1983' so far? Three. I kid you not.

Last YouTube watched: 'Tasty Fish' by The Other Two.

Favorite Joy Division song: 'Transmission.' I think everyone knows that by now. I think.Currently I'm just hanging out in the NOOL chatroom, which I aptly nickname it on occassion the Dry Hacienda Bar. I tend to have the music player on random when I'm hangin' out there. Sometimes I'll have my DJ nickname on my chat screen name, which is FAC 999 [a reference to FACtory Records and the manga 'Galaxy Express 999', mixing up the reminders of music and anime as a sort of fluence in my life]. I love playing music everywhere I go.I think everyone knows who my favorite JD/NO fellow is. Hint: he plays the drums and rocks the tanks! He's too cute.

'Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio.' Sorry, I love that song. Heh.

Oi, where's me jumper!?

So tomorrow it's back to work. [Ugh...] I mean, I don't mind it and all but, sometimes Managers really know how to fudge up a schedule. Really. Next day off: Friday. And I don't go out very much anymore. What gives!?

I'm absolutely in love with the song 'Mesh'. I mean, how many times have I heard it since I got introduced to it this week? Probably more than enough to want to hear it all the more. Or, next to every 'Morning, Night and Day'.

That last pun was intentional, by the way.

Current YouTube: The Sultans of Ping F.C. - 'Where's Me Jumper?' Funny as hell.

As you all can probably tell, I am having too much fun tonight. Wait, since when did I......oh fook it. Back to random ranting and raving!!!

Currently having Propel water--flavor: Berry. Yum.

Dancing my butt off to 'Where's Me Jumper?' Again. I dance like a fool to this song. Uh-huh!

'Radio, live transmission...'

Just now on the NOOL chatroom, me being a smartaleck about this blogpost right here...
[Sunshine (Everything's Gone Mesh!)] No, trust me, it's random!

*INFAMOUS LAST WORDS!!!*

Did I mention I think Stephen Morris is cute?
Favorite New Order: TPK. ...wait. Everyone already knows THAT!

I seriously need to stop laughing. No, really.

'Wait a minute, WHERE'S ME JUMPER?'

...okay, back to 'Mesh'!! I was starting to miss that song a bit, y'know?

Seriously, I'm glad that the Smashing Pumpkins are reuniting. I knew a local band, Stolic, whose inspiration was the SP. The lead singer, Gabe, kinda sounded like Billy Corgan when he sang too! He was kinda cute... ah well. He only liked me as a friend. Proof again that, yes, men are dogs.

One day I'd like to meet Mr. Morris. No seriously, it would be great if I got to meet him. I hear he's pretty cool.

...okay, enough Smashing Pumpkins. Back to the 'Mesh'!

I've been at this insane blogposting moment for a mere half an hour now...

Don't worry, I left the chatroom a while ago. Honest.

I swear to bloody goodness, I need a boyfriend. ...what the fook did I just say!? Bloody hell. I don't need a boyfriend. Them bastards break my heart and are only in it for the sex. Men, though nice and all, can be total cunts. Spineless twats even. That's currently my final call on that one.

'I SEE DANGER-DANGER-DANGER!!!'

I finally got to put together this week my main 80's and dance mixes for what could possibly last me the next handful of months. Of course plenty of NO to go around, but anywho. I don't mind it at all really. Plus I have a party to go to this Saturday night, so if my friends need a DJ I've got plenty of ideas. DJ[-wannabe!] FAC 999 to the rescue!! W00t!!

Dear God, the way this is going it's bound to be hard as heck to get up tomorrow and get to work on time.

'AND WE CAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!'

Do you know Morrissey's coming to Orlando in July?

...damnit, a lot of time has passed since this point! I gotta go to bed now!

And remember, it's all about the one question...

'WHERE'S ME JUMPER?' ~

[i told you that was a random blog then. i really need to get a life.]

Until the next round... blah-blah-blah. We all know what I say at this point.

~ 'Sunshine.'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me