11 July 2007

Chapter 7: Half asleep, half dead. [Insomnia, anyone?]

[Currently playing: 'NWA' by The Terrible Sea. R.I.P. T2S 2006.]

Alright, it's official. I'm still up.

You would think that I'd be happily-ever-sleeping at this point. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case tonight. I'm wide awake [somewhat] and somehow alert. Thank God I'm off tomorrow.

Still missing the boyfriend a bit. Haven't seen/heard from him since Saturday night. I suppose he's doing okay.

Roster for Sunday night's been updated since Chapter 3--

--Me [w00t!]
--Chaos-1 [he's tagging along with me--he's driving!!]
--Echo [maybe]
--Tetra ['damn str8!']
--Yuki [just heard from him last night--he's going!!]
--Sora [...actually, he didn't know Mozz was coming!! oy...]
--Link [he's defo goin'!!]

Looks like it'll be an awesome StarKnight ceremony for the Morrissey show!!

And finally, tonight I posted up on deviantArt some old poetry from late '06/early '07. So far I've had some good responses to one of the poems. One of the revisited poems was Untitled #1, my very first poem that I just could NOT find a suitable title for. First written on 27 October 2006, I was thinking of someone I had liked very much at the time. Unfortunately we haven't talked in months. Ah well, the heart has moved on--out with Jonathan, in with Mike. Thank God!!

[The heart breaks,
the soul is in torment,
yet what could quench the fires of fear?
What could distract my mind
from thinking within the depths of despair?

My heart,
broken for you.
How I could try to mend it,
but it could never be repaired.

What have I become
aside from a slave to despair?
Will I find myself always alone,
or will you ever be mine?]

...and that, my friends, is how I'm going to end this Chapter tonight.

Until the next round, Cheers!! XOXOXO Mike, Crush!!

~ 'Sunshine'

ETA [Edited To Add] I had to type the poem in brackets as Blogger was having a very fun time uncooperating with me, as far as typing and editing and stuff goes with the poem. Not too thrilled.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me