18 July 2007

Chapter 15: Things I could be doing in the meantime. [Follow-up to last post.]

[Currently on: 'Lovesong' by the Cure.]

And now, possibly the most boring list you will ever read...

The 'things I could be doing besides this' list.

--Make a new StarMix. [Wait, how many have I made this summer so far? I lost count at 25... that's not good, is it??]

--Go find a karaoke bar. [Hold it. I don't have a car. Never mind.]

--Go to Tropical Nights this Friday. [Even though I'll be surrounded by total strangers!!]

--Call someone and talk to them, or e-mail them, or TXT them. [I do that almost every single day. What gives? Different names for the same thing, right?]

--Visit the parents and stay over for dinner. [Oh wait, that's right--they're gonna be out of town for the next week starting Saturday!! Family vacation. And guess who's stuck in town 'cause our drive-thru team, for the most part, sucks!]

--Work on 'A Closer Joy Unknown'. [Yeah, still stuck on Chapter 23.]

--Work on a new StarKnight Chronicles story. [Actually, kinda working on it. But not really one that would be worth reading. Ever.]

[Now playing: 'Am I Wrong?' by Love Spit Love. Resuming the list.]

--Convert another soul to New Order-fan-ness. [Hey, if it worked for the store manager...]

--Hold a party. Invite myself only. [Because who wants to hang out with someone with no life? *LOL*]

--Hang out at the Underground and blog until I'm blue in the face. [Or not...]

--Write a letter. Don't send it. [I have no one to send it to!! Damnit!! *bangs head on desk*]

--Catch up on sleep. [The phone will be off.]

--Get out and do something. [Problem is, what!? There's really next to nothing to do in a small town. Unless you have friends in the area. And unfortunatly, I've got no friends in the area. This could be an option I'll trash--very quickly!!]

--Blue my hair. For the third time.

--Just be a total recluse for the next, erm... 96 hours or so? [Hmm. That might be the best--and only actual decent--option...]



As you can see from this list, I am really bored, really stupid, and really tired. Good night, and fuck off. [No offense, but I'm just not feeling well at the moment.]

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

[Just ended: 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' by Joy Division.
Now playing: 'Lost' by Morrissey--possibly the saddest song, ever.]

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me