30 October 2007

Chapter 89: Я ТВОЙ СЛУГА, Я ТВОЙ РАБОТНИК. [Yep, guess what tomorrow is...]

For one, y'all probably wondering, What the hell does all that Russian talk mean, Sun!?

Well...

Я ТВОЙ СЛУГА, Я ТВОЙ РАБОТНИК

means, "I'm your slave, I'm your worker" in Russian. If you're familiar with the Kraftwerk song "Die Roboter," there's a part of the song where the lyrics sung are

Ja tvoi sluga, Ja tvoi Rabotnik

...basically, that's the Russian part of the song.

It all ties in with what tomorrow is. It's Halloween. And I'm going to be the Mensch-Maschine for the occassion. It's gonna be one fun festivity to take lots of pictures for. Trust me.

In other interesting oogle-happy whim, Antenna sent me word on the Morning Roll Call--"all present & accounted for frau kommandant" as he puts it. Evidence:
Woowww!!  It's the Schaufensterpuppen [Showroom Dummies]!!  Niiice!!

You know, I'm having a very funny feeling about all this, between Antenna and I and, mind you, he's all the way in New freggin' York!!



...perhaps it is a small good thing to get my hopes up...

In case I'm too busy to post tomorrow, Happy Halloween to all from the Underground!!

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me