04 October 2007

Chapter 71: Computer Love!! <3 [First art project at age 24!!]

*NEWS FLASH!* You just know you're a Werkaholic when you do this to your beloved c.d. player...


First picture taken at 24 years old!! Yay!!

And yes, that is my c.d. player, that I drew on, with my black permanent marker!!

And yes, I did draw Ralf in the center, surrounded by hearts, because I <3 him!! *giggle* And yes, I drew a Pocket Calculator for Florian there, and a headset microphone on Ralf, and electronic drumsticks for both Karl and Wolfgang. 'Cause I'm crazy, funny, and cool like that. Uh-huh!!

Meanwhile my real mom sent me a cute picture of her puppy dog Gizmo...


Aww... just, aww... ^_^ Cute puppy dog!!

Yes, after a very bleah-ish first half of the day, it's getting better now, and I feel like being a total dork. @_@



...what!? It's my birthday, whatcha gonna do 'bout it!?



...that's right. Nothin'. :-P Now have a nice day!!

Until the next round, Cheers!!

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me