03 October 2007

Chapter 71: My final post here as a 23-year-old! [More odds and ends, and final thoughts on 2006-2007.]

First and foremost, for the official recap post it's here: From my NOOL Blog.

Now, some cute oddities...

One, there's this:

I think I giggled until my cheeks hurt. Niiiice!!

Second, there's this:

My stepbrother turned 8 last week. Sunday night we celebrated.


...aww...

And three, there's this nice little treat:

...awwies, why, mini-roboter Ralf, I didn't know you wanted to tie up my black tie!! Thank you so much, you adorable little bit, you!! *giggle*

Oh and, hee... my official public declaration of 'computerlove' for the great Mensch-Maschine from Kraftwerk...

...yes, I <3 him!! ^_^

Well, I guess there isn't much else to say other than, this past year has been nothing short of insane. Surprisingly, I'm still alive and well, and I'm still a bit clueless as to how I got this far.

I guess poor working-class punk girl isn't so ordinairy after all...

See you when I'm 24!! Until the next round, Cheers!!

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me