29 October 2007

Chapter 88: Some good news for you 'Trans-Europa' fans out there...!

...yep, at long last Chapter 9 is completed!!

Skip on down and check the Chapter out!!

Otherwise, not a lot going on today. Antenna sent me another pic to oogle/giggle at. He's such a dork. He's also very cute.

^_^/-_-' I'm happy, but keep in mind he's on the North end of the Country!!

OMG!! Gotta run!! Time Warp is on!!

~ 'Sunshine' [until the next round!!]

ETA [edited to add] By the way, I made a new friend in England. I'm gonna codename her Autobahn. And, she sent me this rather delicious picture [to which I say, f-ck the watermark!! ralf's hawt in this pic anyway!!]...

Ralf. Is. Smiling.  Hallelujah!!

...yes, possibly the best smile I ever saw on Roboter's face.

*is gonna be having a lot of good dreams tonight...*

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me