25 October 2007

Chapter 84b: More mischief for the masses!!

For starters, it's 6:34 P.M., "Hey Sandy" is on and I'm feeling a little goofy...


...yep, the adorable moi. Hee.

About 20 minutes ago I took this pic of m'self. Figured everyone could use a much better updated me. Yeah, I cut it that short. Or at least it was much shorter earlier this month when I cut it again. On 1 October. Before my birthday.

Man, me as Ralf for Halloween... this is sooo gonna rawk. Really.

And anyway, what self-respecting Roboter wouldn't want to brag about her cute self to the world a little bit?

But... anywho. Back to music and whatnot.

7:12 P.M. - Back here with the latest, as the single edit of "Trans-Europa Express '91" is on.

...well... not a lot going on, actually...

Yeah, I know, I'm a dork.

Anyway, I'm back to being elusive. Yes, I know, it's a bit lame but, anything is better than talking to someone who just wants to talk about nothing and basically be pointless.

On those kinds of people... FUNK DAT!!

Anywho, back to task on hand. Somewhat.

This week my two best friends from the Choir are hemming my gray pair of pants for Halloween, since they're gosh-awful long. And since good ol' Wal*Mart didn't have anything smaller than a freckin' Size 4, of course the pants fit well on the butt. Unfortunately, they also need a desperate hem-job. So, dear Steffi's gonna double-hem the pants for me, thank God! Plus, she knows what she's doing, unlike myself, who prefers hemming by stapling.

Yeah, it's a bit lame-o on my part, but I can't hem to save my life.

A bit pathetic, but that's the truth, and that's life for y'all.

I think that, this week I'll stop in at Hot Topic and see if they have plain black ties. That way, I've got a plain black tie and I could probably put ten red paint dots on it [to represent the 10 light diodes on the Mensch-Maschinen ties] after it's tied so I don't have to untie and retie for Halloween and whatnot. At the moment all I've got is a boys' clip-on tie, as I can't really tie a tie real well, and plus a boys' tie isn't too big but, hell-ooo!!

7:33 P.M. - "Funk Dat" is on, and Antenna and I are in a chat-happy state of mind!! Yay!!

*LMFAO* Sorry but, "Funk Dat" is just one of the most amusing songs I've ever heard. Makes me laugh every single time.

7:50 P.M. - At the moment Antenna and I are going through the usual file exchange, the side-switching of music for our Kraft-happy enjoyment. Annnnddd, he sent me the pic of him as a Mensch-Maschine too!! *giggle-happy*

7:57 P.M. - "Pretty in Pink" is on, and I'm still giggle-happy over Antenna as a Mensch-Maschine. No, really. He's quite adorable!! What!?

8:25 P.M. - Listening to the soundcheck for "Flying Through the Clouds" by, surprisingly, Kraftwerk. Antenna caught a good soundcheck right there. I absolutely LOVE this song already. Just something so... I don't know... block-rocking about the song. Simple, nothing elaborate, just one helluva cool track. It's amazing to think that the Roboter could think up something so freckin' awesome...

No, really, you have NO idea how cool it really, really is. It's just... damn. You just don't know. You'd have to hear it yourself, basically. I'll get around to posting it one of these days, I promise. It'll have to be featured in the next Kraftwerk Korner, that's for sure.

...yes, I finished hearing that song [8:33 P.M. now, "Hey Sandy" about to end], and it DEFINITELY deserves to be on the next Kraftwerk Korner. End of.

Trust me, your ears will be thrilled to hear it.

8:46 P.M. - I just went through listening to about 3 different mixes of my all-time favorite Killing Joke track: "Adorations." Ace stuff right there.

So anywho, life is kinda quiet here in the Underground. Not a lot going on, not a lot of people either. It must be a Thursday night.

*glancing around the Underground...*

...yep, it must be a Thursday night.

9:00 P.M. - You know, I've kinda come to admire Antenna. He and I might not talk much, but we love Kraftwerk. Oh, to have met him in the days he played with his Minimoog that he had. Oh, to have heard him play "Autobahn" on his Minimoog and Farfisa Organ.

Man, that would've been AWESOMENESS!!

But, seriously... I mean, we're just friends. And we both love Kraftwerk. What are the odds that there could actually be something developing from there?

Worst bit is, he's all the way in New York.

Ah well, at least he's doing alright, I suppose. And, he's a good person to talk to. And, I swear, his Ralf and Florian impersonations are just hysterical.

9:15 P.M. - ...meh, gettin' exhausted but, it's worth the lack of sleep, really. I mean, anything to strike up some charming conversation with him.

...yeah, you can tell there isn't much going on.

9:46 P.M. - ...yeah, still here. Kinda bored.

10:26 P.M. - Yep, still here, still awake, still chattin' up a storm with Antenna.

Hee.

11:55 P.M. - ...uh... yeah... still up...



...yep, I made an animated me. Yay. I'm hawt.

*giggle* You know, I gotta be at work in 5 hours!?

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me