27 October 2007

Chapter 86: Kraftwerk Korner--What I <3 about Roboter!!

...alright, I've been lazy.

I've spent hardly any time this week oogling anything other than a picture of Ralf and a picture of Antenna. News flash: I'm an absolute dork. Big time. And I have no shame in that. But still. I should be oogling other pictures of the Roboter that is Ralf instead of Antenna [even though he is just adorable!!].

Sooo... with that in mind...

Ralf in '76--ooh la la!!
Hellooooooooooooo handsome!!

Zurich 1976--whoooowheeee!!
Did I tell you this picture just puts me at a standstill? [Oh, to be the Minimoog Synthesizer at the receiving end of that stare...]

From the 'Trans-Europe Express' video, 1977--tea time!!
In Vienna we sit at a late night cafe.
Straight connection--T.E.E.


Absofreckin'lutely.

Happy, happy Roboter--safe in KlingKlang.
I. Love. This. Damn. Picture.

Really, makes me wanna take Ralf out and just hug him to bits. He's so damn cute.

Florian. Ralf. Wolfgang. Karl. Don't blink!!
And I. Love. This. Damn. Animation.

Probably the only cool thing since 'Boing Boom Tschak' to jump out from the "Electric Cafe" album. What?

1976.  Radioactive.  And wow.
You know, I was thinking something just now, but it's probably best that I don't say it!!

:-X [my lips are sealed--big time!!]

Insert to the German 'Trans-Europa Express' record, 1977--Niiiiiice!!
Ooooh, it's tea time... and they saved a seat for me!? Aww...

*especially with ralf's eyes just pleading 'oh please, do join us for tea...' enough to unnerve me stupendously!!*

...waaaawwww... they're handsome...
You know, if this picture were to ever end up in color, or I were to really be at the receiving end of Ralf's half-smile-charming stare, I'd be unable to think clearly for possibly the next 10-15 minutes or so. I kid you not.

I swear, the man is just be-yooooooo-ti-ful.

...yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a dork. But anyway.

From the 1978 video for 'The Robots'--hmm... Man or Machine?
...no seriously, he could've fooled me big time with that. I think it's the Roboter but... you never know...

From the 1978 German TV appearance with 'Die Roboter'--daaayuummm!!  Those are some niec-lookin' Roboter, no?
Especially the one all the way to the left... that first one... yeah, him...

...yeah, Ralf. Him. *giggle*

And of course, what Kraftwerk Korner "I <3 Ralf" post would be complete without THIS wonderful gem...
The Mensch-Maschine, 2004.  My, what beautiful blue eyes he has!!
Seriously, I could lose a staring contest to this guy. I'd probably look away within, oh, maybe 5 seconds? Or blink. In any case, he'd beat me right there. And I'm tellin' y'all why--it's all about the freckin' eyes!!

My, what beautiful eyes he has...

the better to make the bright sky envy with!!

You know, I think I've found a StarKnight codename for Ralf. And he shall happily be called Roboter because, well, yeah. He's just a wonderful semi-human being and whatnot.

...yes, I must've heard their music waaaaaay too many times, but I can't help it!!

I mean... let's be real... [Werkaholics, sing along!]

We ♥ Kraftwerk and we cannot lie--
them other robots can't deny,
that when Ralf and his gang storm up onstage
playing music on machines, we get SPRUNG!!


[...yes, my play on 'Baby Got Back'!!]

You know, if I dare ever was at the receiving end of a stare from Roboter I don't think I'd get out of it that easily. Or maybe I'd just drown in it. I don't know. I mean... well, damn. I just love his eyes. They're just so... so...

they're just so schön. Beautiful. Really, they are.

I wonder just how many brave souls have fallen under the wonder of the bright blue eyes... I just wonder...

~ 'Sunshine'



P.S. - 7:06 P.M. - I can't believe it took me three freckin' hours just to do that post!? Good God I'm a dork!!

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me