19 October 2007

Special ER Post: Music Galore!!

In the midst of fighting two computers, I can't get into my other Fileden account, so I can't quite get into most of my 80's stuff.

So, what better way to save the day than as in this form and fashion?

Under the Milky Way - The Church

Ask - The Smiths

I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

Don't Change - INXS

Russian Roulette - Lords of the New Church

The Metro - Berlin

Don't Leave Me This Way - The Communards

Blasphemous Rumours - Depeche Mode

All Day - Ministry

Sex [I'm A...] - Berlin

Ringfinger - Nine Inch Nails

How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths

Pretty In Pink - The Pyschedelic Furs

All Night Long - Peter Murphy

Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo

[I Can't Get No] Satisfaction - Devo

Alright, since I've no time now to really get all this together... looks like my Halloween party mix will have to wait until tomorrow. That's fine then.

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine' [kinda pressed for time]

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me