14 October 2007

Chapter 76: Loony, loopy, and... and... yeah, that. [Finally, an update, and some music.]

Alright, may I be the first to admit, I am one madcap semi-out-of-it goofball and a half. No joke.

Thursday [which was the last y'all heard from me on here] I got up at noon, ran some errands, posted here, went to dinner, got back to the apartment.

And I didn't sleep a damn bit.

So needless to say I was wound up and insane for a good 24 hours. Though, oddly enough, I didn't take a nap until after I got home, around 2 P.M. or so. Got back up at 7 P.M., only to get called back in to work half an hour later!! So pretty much I ended up with another 10-hour workday to boot--worked 8-10:30, then had dinner and finally called it a night. Was in bed by 11:30, only to have to be up at 4 yesterday morning!!

At this point my body clock is all messed up a bit. Last night I went to bed at 7, woke up at 1 this morning, went back to sleep an hour later, got back up two and a half hours later to go to work!!

Plus, add to the fact of the matter that Daylight Savings Time is going to end soon... and basically, before we know it, my body clock's gonna be screwed. Again.

Oh and, the Managers are planning to turn me into a Service Manager. w00t!! More on that as the week progresses--I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon. Meh.

In other news, one of my hopeless crushes [his name's Joshua--and no, he's not my Manager, thank God!!] actually asked me out this week, but we haven't made plans to hang out as of yet, mostly because of my odd schedule. I mean, yeah. Yay me. Just that I'm not getting my hopes up--especially after all I'd been through. And I'm sure my ex is bound to say something. Well, maybe. If he's not too darn busy between studying his nerves shot and/or getting his sportsaholic fix to read this. *sarcasm* What!? It's true [yes, for once, I am bashing the ex, and that's as close to hating someone that I now have hardly any feelings for as it's gonna get]...

With that in mind, a new music playlist for a Semi-Pathetic Being...


Starts off a bit cheerful, with the extended dance remix of "So Many People" by Hubert Kah, going darker and more somber with some music that's pulled me through these past few months. Well, besides Kraftwerk of course. Except, this playlist has NO Kraftwerk. Yeah, it's that glum.

There are certain songs on there that I nowadays don't listen to much anymore, mostly because of certain memories of certain people. However, it's not that I have any regrets--I don't have any regrets. I just... I just hate the circumstances I almost always fall in.

So, I might as well add another soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend to the list... *sigh*

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me