04 October 2007

Chapter 71b: Hee... <3 [Yes, another "I *heart* Ralf Hütter!!" post. I am such a dork.]

There is much to be said about the Prince of the Mensch-Maschinen. And usually, I don't find Germans to be handsome [maybe because of their history? i dunno]. This one on the other hand, well, let's just say, Halloooooo Stattlich!!

...and yes, y'all read proper: I did say Helloooooo Handsome!! in German.

For 35 years or so Ralf Hütter has been holding up the banner of "Man, Nature, Technology" as the fearless leader of Kraftwerk. And rightly so, as I'd think it's safe to say he's still proudly waving that "Mensch, Natur, Technik" banner, and here's to hoping that nothing's gonna stop him and the Mensch-Maschinen now!!

About him, from Wikipedia

L.A. Weekly, Thursday 2 June 2005

From the official Kraftwerk fan site--the Interviews page


Grin on, guys. Especially you, Ralf.


One of the most charming images of the Mensch-Maschine, ever.


Oh my God!! They're indestructable!!


...aww... [because we all could enjoy seeing a cute little smile from a roboter every now and then...

yes, that smile could make me do this:

i told you, i'm a dork. in fact i'm an uber-dork. and what?!]


Yay!! Kraftwerk for President!!


The Mensch-Maschine version of the Oval Office: KlingKlang!!


One of the best songs ever: "Numbers/Computerworld!!"


From monkey to Mensch-Maschine is but a glorious evolution!!


I love this album. I really, really do.


My little 'now and then' pic of Ralf that I worked on diligently on MS Paint.

...alright, I think I'm done giggling about Ralf now!!

...oh no, wait!! One more. I've got one more.

Quite possibly the most dangerously irresistable picture of Ralf I'd ever seen and, in this case, got the guts to post here...



Oh.. my.. God...

That's it. I'm done.

I swear, I think I'm gonna have to step out of this blog just so I can recover--Visual Sensory Overload!! Too much Ralf Hütter for one blogpost sitting!! MEIN GUTT!!

[...but then again, you can *never* have too much Ralf Hütter... right?]

Until the next round, Cheers!!

~ 'Sunshine'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ralf is indeed a very gorgeous man! I enjoyed the blog. Thanks for sharing the pics too :D

Anonymous said...

http://www.neworderonline.com/Photos/PictureViewer.aspx?PictureID=11903

this pic really takes my breath away!

Medina-Jaye Cabaret said...

mmm yeh! Ralf is so luvly lolz hehehehe nice 1. nice pics! hehehe

Lisa said...

Mmm, as a Krafty fan for 30 odd years I must admit Ralf was the most handsome; now he has a kind, likable face especially when he smiles. He was the creative force behind KW so he's dead clever as well as lovely, always an attractive combination don't you think? So very wish I could meet him, but ho hum probably never happen.

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me