08 October 2007

Chapter 73b: ...oh Lordy, not the hazel eyes...

...yes, I'm afraid he has finally done me in for sure. Yes, I'm talking about that Mensch-Maschine Captain of Kraftwerk, Ralf "Wir sind die Roboter" Hütter.

...erm... yeah... I'll get to them darn eyes in a moment...

...wait, wha--oh dear goodness...


Karl: I'm gonna kick your butts, boys!!
Wolfgang: For the last time, this isn't a race, you dork!!
Florian: *thinking to himself* Uhm... where's the finish line?
Ralf: ... *no comment*



...riiiiiiiiiiiiight!! You boys keep doin' what you're doin'. And stop arguing like kids already, sheesh!!

*ahem* Anywho.

*glass shatters* ...oh, NOW what!? --what the hell!?


Ralf: Watch out, kiddo!
Florian: It's the attack of the Schaufensterpuppen!!
Karl: ...uhm, isn't the club this way?
Wolfgang: Karl, we'll do that AFTER we annoy Sunny senseless! *grin*

note--"Schaufensterpuppen" = "Showroom Dummies" [if you've heard the song by Kraftwerk you'd get the punchline.]

*slight jawdrop* ...ohhhhhhh crap... *hides behind a couch*



...



*waits a few minutes*

*glancing one way* <.<

*glancing the other way* >.>

Whew!! *comes out of hiding* They're gone. Especially Mr. German Hazel-eyed Mensch-Maschine. I had to hide desperately from him!!

Evidence enough--
...behold, the hazel-eyed Mensch-Maschine himself!!
*yes, it's a clicky thumbnail, but only because i ain't sure i'd want to oogle at hazel-eyed ralf again. yeah, i know. i'm strange. what else is new?

but still!? GAH!!*

So anywho!! ^_^ *giggle* Yay!! The Mensch-Maschinen are out and about and not bothering me!! Joy!! Bliss!! Happiness!! Whee!! *happy dance*

*a not-so-distant voice* ...uhm... I don't think so...

*blink* ...ohhh no... not... not him again... *facepalm*


Hello Sunny. *grin* I'm baaaaack!!

*slight jawdrop* ...crrrrrappola... where's the couch, where's the freckin' couch...

*runs and hides behind couch, but peeks her head over the couch, blinks... and mentally beats the panic button 'til it breaks!!*


Ralf: I'm watching you, Fräulein Sonnenschein..."

*hides behind couch again* AAAAAAARGH!

*ahem*

Stop starin' at me with your hazel eyes, Roboter Sir. I can't be that giggle-happy for long, you know.

Ralf: Now I wouldn't be so sure...



*...you know, I'm surprised that panic button hasn't broken yet! really. now just what does ralf think he's up to...!?*

Ralf: Aww, you're hanging in there!? Great!! Then I shall sing a very pretty song for you--in German!!

"Neon Licht, schimmendes Neon Licht
Und wenn die Nacht anbricht ist diese Stadt aus Licht."




...damnit... I can resist all except for German "Neon Lights!!" News Flash, folks: that's it. I'm done!!

*recovering until the next round*

~ 'Sunshine'

Translation of the lyrics to "Neonlicht" ["Neon Lights"]:
Neon lights, shimmering neon lights
And at the fall of night this city's made of light.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me