11 October 2007

Chapter 75: ...okay, it's not hazel eyes, it's steel-blue eyes!!

Alright, the steel-blue-eyed Mensch-Maschine himself.



Yes, turns out Ralf's got steel-blue eyes. I thought they were hazel. And I was wrong. *chuckle*

...but come on!! He has very lovely eyes!! At least, I think he does. And I know damn well I mentioned that quite a good bit in the last Chapter. Well, today, I can stop hiding in giggly cowardice from his steel-blue eyes. It's a German thing.

Which leads me to that Ralf wallpaper I did last night...
Die Mensch-Maschine an seiner feinsten Stunde.
The Man-Machine at his finest hour. Very classy, très chic. I love it.

Without the excess black, the image itself:
Again, niiiice.

...oh and yes, I did put on there an adorable mini-Roboter Ralf holding his cute little VW. I had to do it.

Which leads to the Kraftwerk comic I did last night. Prepare to laugh.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yep, I guess you can say I had a lot of fun killing time last night. *giggle*

Otherwise, not a lot today. Day off. I'm gonna go get some stuff done.

...and by the way, one more thing:

I got my Mensch-Maschine costume for Halloween this year!! YESS!!

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me