31 August 2007

Chapter 55: Oh my oh me oh my...! [Catching up on Chapter 52...]

You want to see something quite amusing?

Back in Chapter 52 I noted...

One way I dealt with it last night: dyed my hair black.

...yes, black. Picture this week to follow, I promise.


Well... *grin*



[told you i dyed it black! friday 31 august 2007.]


By the way, no, I didn't cut it. My layered hair, or most of it anyway, is tied up in a bun.

And, just so I get a moment of pure happy 'I'm still standing' feel to it, here's a nice little note for Mike--

Rest assured, darlin', YOU'LL NEVER SEE THIS HAIR BLUE AGAIN!!

If this ain't any strangely punktastic way of getting over a break-up [or at least a stepping stone to it] then I don't know what is!

In the meantime, that cute guy that works in the new bistro in Downtown DeLand? Yeah, his name's Rex. Not sure if he's single but, he sure is cute!! *blush*

...no, he's a hopeless crush, so don't y'all get your hopes up!!

Meanwhile, upcoming events for much of the first half of September 2007 [at least, that I know of]...

--Saturday 1 September - The first day of September. Also, family visiting from Indiana.
--Sunday 2 September - Grandma Sharon's surprise party immediately after work!! Dear God please help me...
--Monday 3 September - Labor Day. Ironically, I'll be at work that day.
--Wednesday 5 September - Saint B's Choir returns! First rehearsal!
--Friday 7 September - Definitely a depressing day. I don't care if it's Mike's birthday--he's leaving for Scotland. Meh..
--Saturday 8 September - Biggest Inspection of the year at my job. Yep, it's F.O.R./S.O.R. [Field/Station (or Store?) Operations Review] time again.
--Sunday 9 September - Choir's back, raising the roof at Saint B's!

So there you have it. Busy-busy galore for most of the first 9 days. Be glad if I don't pass the hello out midweek!!

And finally, it rained this morning, rainfall ended before the sun could even come up. Now just how screwed up is that!?



On that note, I gotta go. Got lots to do before service at Temple.

Until the next round, Cheers!!

~ 'Sunshine'

P.S. I can't really accept that it's over. I must be that pathetic.

Here's a song in the meantime--

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me