21 August 2007

Chapter 43: Damnit, where's the Airborne!? [So THIS is why I was miserable last night...]

[Currently playing: 'The Final' by Dir en Grey.]

Alright, for the record, I finally figured out why last night I felt like absolute crap--and it wasn't just about Mike either. [Mike, if you're wondering 'WTF!?' you need to read Chapter 42 ASAP.]

I. Am. Sick. Miserably. Sick.

Been sniffling a bit last night, got worse today. Temperatures fluctuated [as Coworker Lana puts it best, 'cause she's been my temp-check] like nobody's business today. And I've been sneezing and coughing too. Not the best way to recover from a crazy weekend. Oh, and did I tell you I'm still sore!? Still bloody sore!?

In all humble honesty, I feel like crap.

So, whatever's been going around, whatever someone's caught, I got it now. And I absoeffin'lutely HATE it! Seriously, I'm sure some if not most if not all of you will agree with me when I say 'I'm sick of being sick!' Your usual manner of life gets screwed over, BIG time, which includes your body clock and your body functioning properly. [This I know, I've been awful sluggish today, and in the immortal words of Mr. Horse from the 'Ren and Stimpy Show', No Sir, I don't like it!!]

Bleah, I feel like crud at the moment. I'll post up some music later on when I'm not so busy multitasking like hell. Bad enough I'm typing, sniffling, and fighting the watery eyes. Oi!!

Until the next round [in a while]...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me