27 August 2007

Chapter 51: ...it's not gonna jump out at me, is it? [I can't be that anxious over a new e-mail from the BF, am I!?]

[4:00 P.M. - Sixpence None the Richer - "Don't Dream It's Over"]

...okay, so I have a new message from the boyfriend in the inbox. I'm actually a bit more than nervous just to OPEN it! I mean, what's the worst that could happen, right? But then again, considering that things haven't been goin' on so well lately... well... yeah.

[4:02 P.M. - Al Green - "I'm Still In Love With You"]

So, this thing's not gonna jump out and attack me, right?

[Honestly, this is kinda stupid, me being nervous over this. I should be overly thrilled that I've heard from the boyfriend!! Maybe he's just typing to say hey and how things have been and that all's well and all that other... good... stuff.

Yeah, and maybe I'll keep getting Mondays off. Dream on, Sunny.]

I mean, what's the worst that could happen for me in an e-mail? And considering that it came apparently last night [and I say this because I got out of the Underground at 7:30 last night!], maybe he just wanted to say hello. Or that maybe...

MAYBE HE'S COMING OVER TO DELAND BEFORE NEXT FRIDAY!! *eee-ish giggle*

...oi. *sigh* I've checked all other e-mail, and his is the last to go. I am really, really nervous. So...

[4:05 P.M. - Lisa Loeb - "Truthfully"]

...here goes... *checking the e-mail now*







...my world just grew a lot darker now.

In short, yes, I just finished reading said e-mail.

And, for a lack of better words, it's over.



...damn...

~ jenn.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me