05 August 2007

Chapter 31: The lighter side of the matter. [Or, more random stuff about me.]

[Now playing: 'Big in Japan' ~ Alphaville.]

Alright, it's time for another laugh-out-loud random post. This time, some rather surprising stuff.

First of all, reposting from an e-mail, a Hormone Warning for the guys who have girlfriends or wives and are reading this...

The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to
do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!

DANGEROUS: What's for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Wow, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!
ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: Could we be overreacting?
SAFEST: Here's my paycheck.
ULTRASAFE:! Have some chocolate

DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?
ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate

DANGEROUS: What did you do all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn't over-do it today.
SAFEST: I've always loved you in that robe!
ULTRASAFE: Have some more chocolate.


13 Things PMS Stands For

1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff

And my favorite one...
13. Potential Murder Suspect

Pass this on to all of your hormonal friends and those
who ! might need a good Laugh!

Or men who need a warning.

And remember: Money talks.... But Chocolate sings


Fave PMS acronyms: 1, 2, 3, 9, and 11. But they forgot one:

Pardon My Screaming/Swearing!!

Anywho... next up! ...Random questions!?

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? [In the Underground, where I'm still at.]

2. When is the last time you filled up your gas tank? [Sometime earlier this year. Like, before the car died!]

3. What is the most amount of money you spent in one store? [Meh, $150 at Wal*Mart. Mostly having to do with helping out getting ready for vacation. That was, erm... two years ago??]

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? [Actually, yes! My Hello Kitty journal and pen! :-) What?]

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? [Sometime last month, actually. And how'd I get there? Simple: it's called the public bus!]

6. Are you wearing socks right now? [Red and black plaid, baby! ;-)]

7. Do you have a car worth over $5,000? [Heeeelllllllllllll no.]

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? [Ugh, earlier this year. Before the car died.]

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? [Nope.]

10. Are you popular? [Surprisingly, yes I am.]

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? [Water.]

12. What was the last thing you mailed in the mail? [I don't remember, actually.]

13. Do you wash you car? [...]

14. Last fast food you ate? [A Quizno's sub!!]

15. Where were you last week at this time? [My Apartment, asleep!]

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? [Nope.]

17. What bank do you use? [Actually, it's a local credit union. So HAH!]

18. Do you own any land? [Heck no!]

19. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? [I swear, I probably will never know.]

20. Your dream vacation? [A week with just me and either my friends or the boyfriend. Of course time by myself's always an option.]

21. Last boat ride you went on? [I think it was two years or so ago...?]

22. How old are your parents? [I do remember Dad's 44...]

23. Are you in love? [Very. Been in love for about two months now.]

24. Do you have any single friends? [Yep.]

25. Last play you saw? [...huh?]

26. Have you been to New York? [When I was a baby.]

27. What are your plans for tonight? [Get out of the Underground, go home to my Apartment, and SLEEP!!!]

28. Last concert you went to? [MORRISSEY LAST MONTH!!]

29. Next trip you are going to take? [I don't know unfortunately, as I am vehicle-less and with no exact hopes of any vacation anytime soon.]

30. Ever go to camp? [Heck nope.]

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? [Only once, I think it was in High School...? Or it could've been Middle School? I don't remember.]

32. What is your current GPA? [When I graduated it was with a 2.366 GPA. And that was 5 years ago!!]

33. Are you wearing any purfume or cologne? [Nope.]

34. Are you hungry? [Actually, yes.]

35. Where is your best friend located? [...which one? *grin*]

36. Do you own a cowboy hat? [Nope.]

37. Do you have a tan? [Yes. And oddly my left arm's more tan than the right one.]

38. How old do you want to be when you have kids? [Actually, I don't know if I'll ever have kids, let alone get married.]

39. Do you collect anything? [Anything Joy Division/New Order-related!]

40. Is this quiz annoying? [Just a little.]

41. Last time you got pulled over? [N/A]

42. Ever been arrested? [Nope.]

43. Been to Mexico for Spring Break? [Nope, and nor do I want to, either.]

44. Do you like hot sauce? [Unless you're talking about my job's buffalo sauce, nope.]

45. Last time you had sex? [*not even commenting on THAT one*]

46. Do you need to do laundry? [Unfortunately, yes.]

47. How many friends do you have? [I really don't know.]

48. Are you someone's best friend? [Surprising, yes I am.]

49. Are you rich? [No, not really.]

50. When was your last paycheck? [Last Monday. Next paycheck isn't until a week from tomorrow!!]


Well, that's it for the moment. It's almost bedtime and I've got work at 10 in the morning [I swear, my Monday schedule just gets scarier and scarier and...].

Until the next round [it's scary my mood's improved too!]...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me