25 August 2007

Chapter 48: d n i w e r - r e w i n d [If I could undo mistakes...]

[Currently playing: 'On Your Own' - The Verve.]



[this is how i felt last night. friday 24 august 2007.]


By the time I got to Temple Israel last night, I was slowly falling apart bit by bit. By the end of the service however, I was in better spirits. Seven-year-old Ben decided to sit next to me throughout the service to keep me company. He even got called up to the Torah with his dad! I'll post those pics up tomorrow; they were very cute.

Otherwise, all seems a bit chaotic but, it's alright. Today was fine. Nothing hectic.

I guess I'm still bracing myself for the worst of things to come. I just can't really be my happy-go-psycho self. Just... I'm just holding on for all it's worth. And this is something I have to deal with.



[this is how i feel now. friday 24 august 2007.]


More later when I have something cheerful to talk about...

~ 'Sunshine' [until the next round...]

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me