05 August 2007

Chapter 30: 'Where did it all go wrong?' [...seriously, where?]

Now playing: 'Against All Odds' by the Postal Service.

...okay, in all honesty, despite everything I've gone through and said and done, no matter what's been going round and round in my strange life, as far as my life is concerned...

where did it all go wrong?

At this point a relationship is at a sudden stand-still. My job is at a new scheduling of strange hours for me. I haven't really spent much time with my family lately. And my only friends are either at work or at church.

In all honesty, I guess I'm back to questioning my life. Questioning my faith, my relationship [though in all humility I should NEVER question it, but someone is... or maybe it's just my mind thinking oddly? I hate working too hard, but that's another matter], my job, my entire life. Everything.

I'm really scared about this. I really hope it's worth questioning everything.

I'll leave you guys with a nice memorable song. If you remember the show on Nickelodeon 'The Adventures of Pete & Pete', you should remember this track right here:

Polaris - 'Hey Sandy.'

That's the theme song, by the way. *wink*

Until the next round, some prayers would be best appreciated. Cheers.

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me