08 August 2007

Chapter 34: DeLand be on fire!! [And now, the Excelsios Weather Report.]

[Currently playing: 'Mr. Vain' by Culture Beat.]

Good afternoon, this is StarKnight Captain Sunshine reporting from the Underground of Excelsios where outside right now it's hellfire and brimstone. Temperatures on Monday were 98 freckin' degrees!

En route to the Underground earlier this afternoon there was more than enough sweat on me by the time I got there to make it look like I was in the Grill area all day. Safe to say, this weather is mighty bad for you, even in spite of the supposed shade from a day-long mysterious haze. And I'm sure the actual newsfolk know much better about said haze than I do, kiddies.

So what does that leave me to say about the weather for the City of Canterburia for the rest of the week?

Hot, icky, hot, and humid as hell. Oh, and did I mention it was gonna be hot?

Expect temperatures to be like WHOOAAAAAAAAAA SAUNA FROM HELL!! in the next couple of day. Bring your umbrellas just in case we do get some rain. Don't be surprise, however, if it only rains for maybe 10 seconds. Any more than that, is miraculous. Also, pack up plenty of sunscreen.

Be sure to stop by your local Archway for the summer special--Roasted Drive-Thru Punk with Chipotle BBQ Sauce.

One thing more: whatever you do, don't wear long sleeves!

This is StarKnight Captain Sunshine, reporting from and for the Excelsios Underground.



Until the next round... *sarcastic giggle* [my ass is gonna burn in hell for this one, folks!]

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me