01 September 2007

Chapter 56: WHAT THE FU--!? [*sigh* At long last, my ex has spoken. And it's enough for me to panic!!]

Fucking hell, it's trouble.

You just know it's trouble when your ex types in the following...

Hey -
read your latest blogpost. Good luck with Rex! Don't be too hard on the guy ;)


AAARRRGGGHHH!!! DAMNIT!!!

I told you, it's trouble. And I'm under a flag of absolute panic for this one.

Having almost survived one chaotic week [and about to ram straight into another!], with Choir returning and the Scottish Underground Express about to be treated to a visit from the ex and that dreaded inspection in a week, plus the added possibility that there might not be much of anything between Rex and I [here's hoping against hope but who the heck am I kidding!?], when my ex wishes me well on something like this...

I don't really know whether to laugh, cry, or scratch his eyes out.

Yeah, I'm that nervewrecked about it.

Plus, given my luck in the love department, I'm already good and ready to find Cupid, kill him, and have his head and wings proudly mounted on my back drive-thru wall. Oh, and his head has to be pierced through with one of his own arrows.

...as you guys can guess, things aren't as good as I would've hoped. He's moved on. I'm the one having the hard time accepting the fact that it's over.

Oh, and guess what's the most amusing *not!* bit of the matter...

This is the first I've heard of the ex since the break-up on Monday. What's worse: THAT'S ALL HE NOTED IN THE E-MAIL!!!

Does it really, really look like I'm going to pull through as easily as hoped... especially with what's just happened? Damn me to hell, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, it actually does!!



[don't be surprised if what happens between rex and i doesn't work out...]

~ 'Sunshine' [until the next round...]

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me