03 September 2007

Chapter 57: New Story Alert!! [And this time, the inspiration is Kʁaftvɛɐk!!]

If you guessed that Kʁaftvɛɐk = Kraftwerk, you really must have been paying a lot of attention to the TUE blog!!

Yep, y'all read proper--I'm writing a Kraftwerk fan fiction, set in the future, well after the Angelos arc of the Excelsios SKC has ended. [Try the year 2347 CEE (Common Earth Era) to be exact!] The setting is Eastern Europe, somewhat similar to the 1940's-esque, but futuristic and pretty effin' cool. I'll have to post up pics of character ideas within the next couple of weeks. Hopefully sooner.

Seriously, I definitely want to put up a good story. I think this story just might be it. Hopefully.

Trans-Europe Express [not the album/song, the story blog!!]

The only post on there so far is the main storyline and the cast of the 8 main good guys. Hopefully before the weekend I'll get the Prelude up, as I already know what to do for most of the songs and Chapters for the story. I'm just... damnit, I'm just psyched for this story!! So much so that, in light of the recent events of this past week [yes, the break-up...], I'm actually postponing the Angelos arc of the Excelsios SKC storyline because I have to make extremely necessary revisions to the Angelos arc and, to be honest with you, it's just gonna aggrevate the hell out of me to do this at the moment. Hence, the thrill over this Kraftwerk story. I'm definitely excited for it.

In other odd news of the day, it's the Transition to Lunch, alias Changeover [oh and, today at work was hectic like nobody's business!!], and this Mexican-lookin' guy [trust me, he wasn't cute!] had ordered at the speaker. He finally shows up at my window and, of course, I've got my game face on. [For those who don't know, I tend to be very serious during Changeover. While I tend to be very polite, I don't really smile at all, because Changeover is my least favorite part of the day. I absolutely hate Changeover. And hence, the game face--serious, yet tangible. Does that make sense?] So I give the Mexican his change and he's like, 'You have pretty hair, baby!' I give him this look and warn him politely that, unless he was my boyfriend [which thank God he wasn't--he defo was NOT my type either!], he had no right whatsoever to call me 'baby' and think he could get away with it. His response: he wanted to be my boyfriend! My response: I don't think so!!

So yeah, that's my creepy-guy rejection of the day. Oi.

In other news, tomorrow I'm off [thank goodness], so I'm hanging out with my friend Naruto [no, not the anime character, but a friend of mine I codenamed 'Naruto' because he likes the anime] for the first time in months. No, I don't have a crush on him or anything, so Mike, whatever you do, do NOT get started on Naruto!! [Bad enough I'm still pathetic over the damn break-up.]

Ani [my 'big brother' by 'adoption'--long story] and I went for dinner at the Coffee Bistro in Downtown Canterburia [my codename for DeLand] Saturday night, and of course Rex was there. He was reading 'Lexicon of Stupidity'--which he recommended. Next week I'll probably go find that book down. Sounds like a good read.

Final mental note to self--pick out codename for Rex before week's over.

Oh and, it's one month and a day to my 24th Birthday. NEWS FLASH - I am getting old. A birthday coming up, and of course, someone's gonna start asking soon, Whatcha want for your Birthday this year, Jenn? To which I answer with two words that should get the message clear:

Surprise me.

Because, let's face it. It's not like I actually would want anything for my Birthday [or even for Christmas, for that matter].

...okay, maybe this year I want something--preferably Kraftwerk's Trans-Europe Express album... maybe? *cue in angelic halo* Pretty please?

So yeah, I guess that's it. Main news is the story TEE. Go check out the opening stuff post about it, cast and all.

And until the next round, Cheers!!

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me