17 June 2008

Chapter 141 ~ As Hard as Love Can Be...

Somehow, I felt in the back of my mind as of yesterday... as of Sunday...

it can't be over, but why do I feel like it is?

Perhaps... I'm better off in isolation.

It seems that no matter how hard I try to make a relationship work out, it just... it just doesn't. And I'm slowly starting to fear the worst for the third time in 10 months.



Siren, there was the Inspection at work today.

Sure, I was intimidated.

Yeah, I was a bit nervous.

Of course, I had my mind on other things just to keep from having a minor panic.

And yes, the store passed...

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me