03 June 2008

Chapter 133: OMFG! HE'S SO HANDSOME!!! *squee!!*

...I'm sorry but, when it all comes down to it, Ralf Hütter from Kraftwerk can put my common sense six feet under. To me he's so the ish.

Photographic evidence: from Coachella Festival '08, California, a month and a half ago...

...um, hello, handsome German techno-pop Roboter here!? *squee!!*

*nods* Yup, lookin' good for only 61 years old [or is that 62? not sure].

You know, it's been a while since I did a "I <3 Ralf Hütter from Kraftwerk and I cannot lie!!"-type post. I think I better start rummaging through pictures...

Hmm... *cue innocent halo*

P.S. Special thanks to my friend Louise [codename Transistor] for the pic!

~ me.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me