23 June 2008

Chapter 145 ~ And the best way to get over a break-up is...

...when you get a set of Kraftwerk pins from your best British buddy in the whole wide world!!

Photographic evidence--this came in the mail today from Louise!! ~
OH FCUKING JOY!! KRAFTWERK!!

So yes, it's safe to say that, fcuk the fact that it's a Monday. She [and the legion of my many friends and fans who've been with me since yesterday's break-up] made my day.

*squee!!* I <3 Kraftwerk. And I <3 Louise.

And I absofcukin'lutely <3 those pins!

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me