05 June 2008

--CRAP! Almost forgot it's Thursday...

...which means it's the Top 20 WSUR up for this go-round.

Thanks once again to Last.fm

Now... due to the overload of Kraftwerk this past week [and by overload I'm talking "How many bloody times have I listened to the album Radio-Activity this past week!?"], I'm gonna try to post the songs, not the small bits that aided the album, and try to go from there.

This week's Top 20 WSUR--Starian Union Radio

1] "Radioactivity" - Kraftwerk
2] "Radioland" - Kraftwerk
3] "Antenna" - Kraftwerk
4] "Airwaves" - Kraftwerk
5] "Transistor" - Kraftwerk
6] "Ohm Sweet Ohm" - Kraftwerk
7] "Paper Planes" [DFA Remix] - M.I.A.
8] "Cellphone's Dead" - Beck
9] "Nummern/Computerwelt 2" - Kraftwerk
10] "Trans-Europe Express" [1977] - Kraftwerk
11] "Ringfinger" - Nine Inch Nails
12] "Australia" [Peter Bjorn and John Remix] - The Shins
13] "Expo 2000" [single edit] - Kraftwerk
14] "Open in Silence" - Mira
15] "Toy Soldiers" - Martika
16] "Dry" - Mira
17] "Computerwelt" - Kraftwerk
18] "Lights" - Editors
19] "Trans-Europe Express" [1991] - Kraftwerk
20] "Halo" - Depeche Mode

*Trans-Europe Express '77 is the title track to the original '77 album of the same name.
**Trans-Europe Express '91 is the remake that appears on the album The Mix.

*WHEW!* now I think I can go to bed now. *LOL*

Until the next round, Cheers!!

~ Sunshine

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me