05 June 2008

Chapter 135: Lately, I've Been Dreaming...

Artist of the day: José Gonzalez.

Cover: Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart"

"Love Will Tear Us Apart" - José Gonzalez


Track of the day: "Down the Line"

"Down The Line" - José Gonzalez


Somehow, the way I've survived this week, it's beyond me. Seriously. Today's Inspection didn't happen [mostly because it got cancelled, and I didn't bother asking Manager Carlina as to the why of it]. And we have a new Manager from our South DeLand--Miss Carlina returns to our store. Yay! Yesterday was Kit's Birthday [candles, kudos and cheers!!] and so she, her boyfriend and I all went to the mall in Daytona. We made a new friend, Brandon, whom I haven't found a nickname for as of yet but, he's fit into the group perfectly. He's from Quebec, and, well... he'd just moved down here... with a green hoodie for new folks he's met to sign!! And yes, Kit, her boyfriend and I all signed it.

Meanwhile, I finally have my own Mokona--anyone remember "Magic Knight Rayearth" or currently up to date with "Tsubasa"?
Kyaaa!!  Mokona-chan!!

Yeah, I know. I'm wierd. *LOL*

Oh, and Siren and I have been talking a bit more, which is good. Weather sounds alright where he is--freckin' 68 degrees in Iowa compared to bloody 90-some-odd degrees here in DeLand!! *grr* But, ah well. :-\ At the very least, it's good to hear from him again. It really is.

And... well, I did fail to mention I've been remixing pics every once in a while, the original pics being taken by a friend in England. I'm codenaming him Lincoln, particularly after his latest set of pics taken in Lincoln, England. But really, he's a very nice person, and pretty cool too, in my honest [and humble] opinion. And Siren, before you even open your mouth, he's already married...

So... well... I guess that's all for now. Things have looked up quite a bit since I put out my confession almost a week ago. That and I just finished another set of remixes, this time for another poster on the Opacity forum, whose latest set was cemeteries. And as we all know, I love a good set of cemetery pics. Especially if there are actual, good old-school tombstones worth oogling at, not the average new-school grave markers...



Yeah, that's the history nut in me showin' off. :-P

Until the next round, Cheers!!

~ "Sunny"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me