26 June 2008

Chapter 149 ~ A Proper Silence Is Due.

This is only a proper penance, that this blog shouldn't see or hear from me [yes, Citizens, nothing until next week's Top 20 WSUR] for at least the next week or so. And that's because, well, it's my fault.

Once again I unjustly wronged someone with my brash words and thoughts, and I didn't think proper when all this time I should've. I'd gladly apologize but, I'm scared that he will not accept it, simply because of the drama as of recently that I unjustly started.

So, this is a proper apology, and a proper penance--simply to silence myself as much as possible. I can't risk losing someone I love to my pride, anger and bitterness.

Yes, I'm broadcasting it to the world: I've wronged someone I love, and I can't get to forgiving myself for it simply because I can't be forgiven. And I know I'll get myself back on proper ground but... I don't know anymore.

After much thought I have decided, furthering my penance, to simply reconsider the four-day minor vacation I have. I'll give myself that week to think it over, and update you Citizen-folk next Thursday.

Until then, the next round...

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me