13 June 2008

Chapter 138 ~ ...no seriously, Cupid definitely rhymes with Stupid for a reason

*sigh* Alright. Another rant.

Why in this entire freckin' world does it gladly seem that, hell-O! my distant regulars that I haven't seen in a while take more time to say "Hey Sunshine! how ya doin' sweetie?" than my current sweetie to even say one single "Thank you, love you too!" despite the many "Good Morning!" texts I bother to even send him!?

And then, for those who don't know, I have AIM. My status last night was, "*sigh* Back to the depths of hell for Friday and Saturday. Four weeks to go..." So Siren texts me going, "what i do?" Siren, if you're reading this, concerning your "what i do?" question, it was nothing you did wrong. Only four more weeks until I get to see you again.

But then again... what else could you have done?

You probably were too busy in which I felt it wasn't worth calling you when I needed someone to listen to Wednesday night while I recovered from a workday from hell. I just felt it wasn't worth the attempt when I couldn't even hear from you.

Don't get me wrong--you have no idea how happy I am for you and your internship. I really, truly am proud of you.

*sigh* The most I can do is to simply encourage you from a distance. But sometimes I even wonder if it's worth the effort. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth trying when odds are you're busy with life in Iowa.

I love you... even when my heart's been breaking a little.



I wonder if you could ever read this... I wonder if this could ever get through to you, just like every other chance I try to tell you I love you...



...I need to go eat dinner and go to bed. Something's gotta give.

Until the next round--hopefully in better spirits--cheers.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me