23 June 2008

Chapter 145 part 2 ~ George Carlin: 1937-2008

It's also a sad day in the world of comedy today.

Legendary comedian George Carlin passed away yesterday at the age of 71. And he was one of the most badass comedians in our modern time. And yes, he will be missed.

From Yahoo! News ~ Edgy comic George Carlin dies at 71.

*ADVISORY WARNING ~ NOT FOR THE LITTLE KIDS!!*
George's most famous sketch: Seven Words You Can Never Say On Television.


I actually got to watch some episodes of "The George Carlin Show" when I was younger, and he was quite a trip.

His humor will definitely be missed. :-(

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me