03 September 2008

Chapter 176 ~ *meh.*

...okay, I'm gonna be honest here. Tomorrow I start counting down to my birthday--one month from tomorrow I'll be a quarter-century old. And I'll admit, I am *NOT* excited for this. A lot has happened--especially within the last 5 months. Ten friends have lost loved ones, my heart got broken twice [almost thrice!], work's turned into hell, and not to mention the damn leakage from the ceiling.

To add to work's hell, today fit the definition proper. Who's the next jerk to put the blame on me for the faults of someone else? No, don't answer that question, please...

I haven't really had a chance to get a good cry out as of yet, as I'm still busy, trying to get a handful more done, and a new Wednesday evening class starting tonight. AND I still have to get ready for work tomorrow morning as well.

*sigh* All this talk about getting old has made me very, very depressed.

Hell, I might not even have time for a good cry tonight. I just realized that.





The most irritating of things happen to me at the least necessary of times. Life really fucking sucks at the moment. And that's about as honest an opinion of today as it's going to get.

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me