01 September 2008

Chapter 175/2 ~ September's First Song of the Week

Happy Monday, Happy September, to my Underground Citizens.

Song of the Week for this week, the First Week of September:
Oasis - "Falling Down" [Chemical Brothers Remix]


Yeah, in my worry of the storms I damn near forgot to do this. Sorry 'bout that, gang; my bad.

Oh and, the [And by the way...] section of the blog is now a section for the fanlistings I'm a part of. So far there's Doctor Who and the ORIGINAL Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [remember THEM??]. I'll try to find some Sailor Moon fanlistings to join, and just MAYBE Masked Rider although, sadly, I'm probably the only person that remembers the American version of that very show. I kinda miss that show. Dex was kinda cute. *shrug*

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me