18 September 2008

codename ~ MUSICHOLIC

I'll be the first to admit, I'm wildly addicted to music.

Oh and, I forgot to mention in the TIMEPUNK post below that, Tom Baker is my favorite of the 10 Doctors. He's charming, nutty, hysterical, and--COME ON! he wears one wicked long scarf!! He's just... the perfect Doctor for me!
Photographic evidence, anyone? ~


Anywho, it's time for the new Thursday Tradition!!

Starian Union Radio Random 20 for Thursday 18 September 2008

1] "Big In Japan" - Alphaville
2] "Boy" - Book of Love
3] "The Water" - Feist
4] "Is It Really So Strange" - The Smiths
5] "Where Are You Going?" - Dave Matthews Band
6] Theme to Doctor Who - Delia Derbyshire
7] "When The Stars Go Blue" - Ryan Adams
8] "Sister" - The Nixons
9] "Just Fine" - Mary J. Blige
10] "Tour de France ~ Etape 2" [live] - Kraftwerk
11] "A Day In The Life" - The Beatles
12] "Numbness" - The Verve
13] "Pop Musik" - M
14] "All Night Long" - Peter Murphy
15] "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" - U2
16] "Leave Me Alone" - New Order
17] "In The Meantime" - Spacehog
18] "My Immortal" - Evanescence
19] "Rusholme Ruffians" - The Smiths
20] "Down The Line" - Jose Gonzalez

Speaking of Jose Gonzalez, another good track from him. From the title of the same name,
"In Our Nature" - Jose Gonzalez


My Song of the Week... well, damn! I forgot! And that only goes to show just how busy I've been this week. So I'm going to pick a song at random and, we'll let that at that...! And, picked at random, this Week's Tunage is...
"Shock the Monkey" - Peter Gabriel


Some Pink Floyd. Actually, out of all their songs, this is my favorite, second only--and ONLY--to "Take It Back" from The Division Bell.
"Young Lust" - Pink Floyd


From the Indie Intelligence files, a favorite song of mine from Southern-rock group Kings of Leon. Now I'm not a big fan of KoL, but I really love this song.
"Fans" - Kings of Leon


And, for some old-school Police, 'cause old-school Police is awesome...
"Synchronicity II" - The Police


And finally, because, sadly, there is someone in my life I wish was here with me right now. 1,200 miles isn't too far from each other, from someday. And someday will be here soon, I know it. He and I, we have our hopes for it. I can almost touch it...
"Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd


And there you have it! Another wonderful Thursday Music blogpost here in the Underground. Keeping within the codename series too. I still have two more [tormorrow], and I should be caught up if I go at it every day. *sigh* And now, I think some lunch is in order, as I've been at it with this blog for about 4 hours or so between both of today's blogposts...

Until the next round...

~ me, codename MUSICHOLIC

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me