15 July 2008

Chapter 159 ~ The White Flag has been raised.

Yes, the war of the exes has finally ended. So Siren and I are starting once more on a clean slate. And yes, I know, it's not common of a StarKnight Captain to wave the white flag of defeat but, even I have to accept my failures and the fact that even my actions are worse enough to start some unnecessary reactions. And I did mention time and again that, I want the friend I had in him back.

As we all know, the wedding/graduation weekend has past. That messy Chapter behind me, now I can try to move on, get over everything, and start again.

Part of me is trying to forgive myself a little for the actual rage I kinda fell under ["hey sunny, you're usually never harsh towards an ex, why now?" as one fellow underground citizen puts it], and it's hard to take back the words I've said. Once they're said it's really next to impossible to take 'em back.

So yes, I am waving the White Flag. Why shouldn't I?



...oh and, meanwhile, er... I kinda have to apologize to Agathangelos for not being there at his wedding. :-\ I have a sick feeling he's kinda upset I wasn't there when I said I was. *sigh*

And, I have to get back to work tomorrow.

*sigh* Just as one war has ended, another battle has begun. Being the StarKnight Captain almost kinda sucks...



WHY THE HECK CAN'T ANYTHING GO RIGHT FOR ONCE!?

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me