24 July 2008

Happy Thursday, Underground Citizens!!

First and foremost, the main order of business for the day: The Starian Union Radio Top 20! And you'll never guess [or you might!] as to who debut at the top of this week's chart. To add to that, most of the 80's have somehow gone AWOL. I really must've been having a weird mood this past week. *LOL*

Last.fm, y'all ace. Thanks!

1] Theme to Doctor Who - BBC Radiophonic Workshop
2] "New York" - Micro Chip League
3] "No One's Gonna Love You" - Band of Horses
4] "Dry" - Mira
5] "Bedtime Story" - Madonna
6] "Teardrop" - Massive Attack
7] "Angel" - Massive Attack
8] "Divine" - Mira
9] "Adorations" - Killing Joke
10] "Hands Away" - Interpol
11] "Mesh" - New Order
12] "Halo" - Depeche Mode
13] "Compliments" [Shibuyaka Remix] - Bloc Party
14] "Skull" - Sebadoh
15] "Open In Silence" - Mira
16] "Tulips" - Bloc Party
17] "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - Joy Division
18] "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - Jose Gonzalez
19] "Evil Has Never" - Union of Knives
20] "PDA" - Interpol

In more humorously good news, Kit found me a Doctor Who dvd featuring the brill[iant] Tom Baker as the beloved 4th Doctor. Now I don't know what it is yet, so of course no I haven't seen it. But am I excited? Oh yes I am...! ^_^ *squee!!*

And finally, well, as of yesterday it'll be two weeks until I celebrate 5 years of turning my McDonald's into an absolute nuthouse. ;-) And I say this kindly too. It'll be my 5-year anniversary of my first day working there, with next Wednesday being the 5-year anniversary of the day I rode my bike through a storm just to get to my interview with my then-Store Manager-now-Supervisor Chris. I have absolutely no idea what to expect other than, hey!

I'll be at work, celebrating with my coworkers, particularly those of us who've been bearing with me on this crazy ride every single shift of the way.

*sigh* And, I miss someone very, very dear to me at the moment. Meh.

Ah well. Until the next round...

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me