07 July 2008

Chapter 155 ~ I'm baaaaaaack...

Yup, having successfully returned from surviving Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with work, work and work...

But anywho, today was workday #6 of 10 in a row. Yep, I've got another four days until my minor holiday spent with friends, dancing, a Youth Revival [tagging along with Melissa and her sister Rosa for that one, that's Saturday night], and my return to Saint Barnabas on Sunday, and Ian Curtis Day next Tuesday to celebrate my last day of the holiday.

*WHEW!* now THAT was one helluva sentence.

But, hey, here's something good about the past weekend--NEW PIC!! Taken at work on Friday, just minutes before I left for the day...

Codename: Princess Firecracker. ;-)

And on that note, that's where I'll be leaving off for now. Gotta call Roboter, new end-of-the-day tradition. ^_^

Until the next round... hey! did anyone watch the Doctor Who finale this weekend!?

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me