01 July 2008

Chapter 154 ~ To quote one Madonna song: "Who's THAT girl??"

Yep. Just got out from the hair salon an hour or so ago, and mark my words--I look and feel so fanfreckin'tastic!!

Special thanks to my friend David, who's a master stylist at this hair salon in the Downtown district. He definitely knows what the ish he's doing!!

Helloooooooo Sexy!! LOL

So that was my main part of celebrating my last day of my three-day holiday. It's back to work, all early morning shifts, from Wednesday 'til at least Sunday. And I'll be dressing up for Friday and with the fact that I have a new hairdo, this might turn out to be a crazy fun week. Sadly I'll have to miss the A+Team this weekend in concert. I'll be crankin' up 80's tunage to celebrate though.

In the meantime between all this craziness, I'll be sure to figure out what many ways I can fix my newly-trimmed hair...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me