23 July 2008

Chapter 160 ~ ...okay, so I altered the look of the TUE just a tiny bit...

But keeping with the blue theme, besides the fact that blue is *indeed* my favorite color [and keeping the thought of Doctor Who and the beloved TARDIS in mind], the blog's got some blue in it now. So now it's not so entirely mostly black... if that makes sense...

Meanwhile, yes, tomorrow is Thursday, and we Underground Citizens know what that means! [Starian Union Radio's Top 20, anyone?]

In the meantime Store Manager's back from vacation. First Assistant's on vacation. And of course it's all pandemonium either way you look at it. *LOL*

Anywho, I'm off. Out to take on the world. Somewhat. First order of business: dinner. Early bedtime. Maybe. Not unless there's someone who stands in the way...!

*smirk*

Until the next round...

P.S. I made this on Sunday...
My favorite Doctor with my favorite quote...

EDITED ~ Made image above a clicky thumbnail--last part of it got cut off. Damnit.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me