14 July 2008

Chapter 157 ~ I'm Li'l Miss "Oh mah Gawd that Sunshine's SHAMELESS!" [And proud of, too!]

"Le WOW!! ...one word: GORGEOUS!!"
~ StarKnight Roboter


So, I'm sure everyone and the kitchen sink and its cousin too knows that, I didn't go to StarKnight Agathangelos' wedding this weekend. StarKnight Faith, however, saved the day and so, I proudly wore my blue get-up. Faith's mom took a picture of me, adorable as I was, and the only pain in the neck was that, the sun was damn blinding. I didn't care though--I think this was the best bout of revenge I could ever execute on a post-break-up.

And so, this is what the ex, Siren, missed out on this past Saturday [y'all ready?] ~
YES! I wore the dress!! HA-HA!!

Oh and yes, I did send that pic to Roboter, which prompted his reaction, which I posted at the very start of this blogpost. *smirk*

So at the moment it's safe to say that, I've found some of the few and special friends that come to the rescue when I think all's gone lost. For example, I didn't think I'd ever get to wear the blue dress in public after when Siren told me he wasn't going to take me to the wedding. Of course, now this means I don't even know when I'll get to see my friend the Good Angel again [last I saw of him was two years ago before he left for Scotland to go to Graduate School]. And if I do get to see him again, that'll be what I can classify as a Godsend. Because Agathangelos truly deserves his codename.

And then StarKnight Faith saves the day, with her graduation, which gave me a whole new reason to wear the dress and, basically, declare an unashamed "UP YOURS!!" to the ex. So now if he *ever* wants to see me in a dress again, he's gonna have to find some sort of reason.

Except, one minor flaw...

How often do I dress up for any formal whim? And how often do I wear dresses? That all said, what are the odds that me being in a dress is gonna happen again?

Well, I do have my "fairy outfit" [the one I wore to Corky's husband's funeral last month], which I can wear whenever the situation fits. It's cute, it'll work for any occasion in my opinion. :-) But for a formal situation...

In the immortal words of Roboter: "Odds of that happening: ZERO."

So to Siren, if you're reading this, I don't mean to start drama. I do however mean to say that, you missed out. I simply upstaged your ass.

And that's enough for me to say, I'm shameless. And proud of!

Happy StarKnight Friendship Monday, everyone. Tomorrow's Ian Curtis Day '08, so y'all better get your Joy Division ready for the celebration--that and some early New Order. This one will be the closing day of the SKF Weekend, and I can't find a better day to celebrate the finale of the holiday than this.

On that note, until the next round, HEY KIT!! you up yet? We gotta go Cemetery huntin', kid!! Get your camera and LET'S GO ALREADY!!


[cheers, all. :-)]

~ me

Oh and P.S. ~ Why, oh why... does it seem that, if Siren can't do long-distance... then how come things seem so much bloody better between Roboter and I... and Roboter being all the way in New York...

Behold, the power of constant communication, and the miraculous wonder it can be.

Just some food for thought. No drama. Just want you Underground Citizens to think a little...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Er....by Starknight, you refer to the um.... old and much neglected space rpg that came out a decade ago by Knightsoft ?

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me