03 July 2008

Independence Eve ~ Hey, it's Thursday!!

Wheeeeeeeeeehey! happy Independence Weekend to my fellow Underground Citizens in the United States [starts tomorrow but I won't be online for the next couple of days after today so, there ya go!]. Since this will probably be the last broadcast [unless surprisingly the Underground will NOT be fully sealed!!] enjoy the last bit of heehaw in the meantime. :-) Like the Starian Union Radio Top-20 for Independence Weekend 2008!!

Special thanks to Last.fm

1] "Bedtime Story" - Madonna
2] "Express Yourself" - Madonna
3] "Who's That Girl?" - Madonna
4] "Lover All Alone" - Clay Aiken
5] "Rubber Ring" - The Smiths
6] "Video Killed the Radio Star" - The Buggles
7] "Driver 8" - R.E.M.
8] "Deeper and Deeper" - Madonna
9] "Cuts You Up" - Peter Murphy
10] "Desperate But Not Serious" - Adam Ant
11] "Blue Monday" [Warren Lapham Mix] - New Order
12] "Getting Away With It" - Electronic
13] "Mesh" - New Order
14] "Computer Love" - Kraftwerk
15] "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - Jose Gonzalez
16] "True Faith" - New Order
17] "The Perfect Kiss" [Substance '87 edit] - New Order
18] "Once In A Lifetime" - Talking Heads
19] "Cars" - Gary Numan
20] "Boys Don't Cry" - The Cure

Whew! now that THAT's done, I have an odd announcement--I have another celebrity crush!! ^_^

If you're an Underground Citizen reading this and you know the show Doctor Who, you should by damn recognize THIS charming man...
Hellooooooooo glasses!!

Those who don't know the actor, his name is David Tennant. And he is one handsome lad, that's for sure!!
...aww c'mon, how can anyone resist that smile!?

I have, like, four pics of him on my phone. For sure, when I get back in the Underground I'll brag more about him. He kinda looks a bit like Morrissey when he's the Doctor. In any case he is just charming. And I'll have to find and share that appearance when he hosted The Friday Night Project.

*sigh* Now I can grin, giggle with glee and say "I have a crush on the Tenth Doctor!!" [Again, if you're a British Underground Citizen--or if you're highly familiar with the show--you should get the punchline properly quick!!]

Otherwise, that's the latest going on at the moment. Tomorrow is Independence Day, I'll be dressing up at work [hopefully I'll have a chance later on in the afternoon to post a pic!], so I still have some things I need to do. Like painting my nails blue, working on the blue hair a bit and getting my outfit altogether ready. So in the meantime, oogle happily at David/the Doctor. He.is.hawt! *mreow!!*

And to my fellow American Underground Citizens [and those of us who feel like celebrating for the fun of it!], here's to a Safe and Proper Independence, Fireworks and Cheers for the weekend!!

Until the next round... ;-)

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me